personal data provided through the website http://golterramar.com (hereinafter, also referred to as the “website”).
In matters of data protection CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR guarantees compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Your data will be collected and processed by:
– Owner: Club de Golf Terramar
– NIF: G08328056
– Adreça: c/ Carretera del Golf s/n, 08870 Sitges
– Email email@example.com
– Tlf: +34 93 894 05 80
CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR will collect your personal data through the forms located on the Web and will process them in order to:
We inform you that CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR will not use your personal data for the elaboration of profiles, nor for the adoption of automated decisions.
All the data requested through the web are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If they are not provided, we will not be able to attend to them properly.
In the event that the user contracts the services of TERRAMAR GOLF CLUB, personal data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship between the parties is maintained and, in any case, until the deadline to demand responsibilities arising from the contractual relationship and d ‘other legal obligations.
In all other cases, the personal data provided will be retained until the deletion is requested by the data subject. Likewise, the data will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in legal, fiscal and accounting matters, taking as a reference the date of the request for deletion of the data made by the interested party.
In the event that you contract the services of CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will consist of the execution of the corresponding contract signed between the parties.
In all other cases, the legal basis for the processing of your data will lie in the consent freely given by you.
CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR will not make any transfer or transfer of data, except for legal obligations or when this is necessary for the correct execution of the service provided at any time.
You, as an interested party, may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to request access to your personal data: Anyone has the right to know whether CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR processes personal data concerning them or not. Interested persons have the right to access your personal data.
b) Right to request the rectification of your data: In other words, to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
c) Right to request the deletion of your data (right to be forgotten): That is, the right to obtain, without undue delay from the controller, the deletion of personal data concerning you, when any of the following circumstances:
• When personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
• When the data subject withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with the provisions of section a) of article 6.1 of the RGPD, or section a) of article 9.2 of the RGPD, and this it is not based on any other legal basis.
• When the data subject opposes the treatment and no other legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail, in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1 and 21.2 of the RGPD.
• When personal data has been processed illegally.
• When personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the controller.
• When personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services in accordance with article 8.1 of the RGPD.
d) Right to request the limitation of your processing: you will have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the processing of the data are assessed by the rule and are:
• When the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, within a period that allows the person in charge to verify its accuracy.
• When the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests the limitation of its use.
• When the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• When the data subject has objected to the treatment exercising his right of opposition in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1RGPD, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the data subject.
e)Right to data portability: you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to another controller of the treatment without being prevented by the person in charge who provided them.
f) Right to object to the processing: the right of the data subject to object, at any time, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, that personal data concerning him / her be the subject of processing.
g) Right to withdraw consent: the data subject has the right to withdraw consent for the processing of their personal data at any time.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following addresses:
– c/ Carreterra del Golf s/n, 08870 Sitges (Barcelona)
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the effective exercise of your rights, you must enclose, together with your application, a photocopy of the corresponding document to prove your identity (NIF, DNI, etc.).
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to go to the State Data Protection Agency to file a complaint if you believe that any of your rights have been violated. Through the following link, you will find the contact details of the aforementioned Agency:
CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR informs you that you have implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent your alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
www.golfterramar.com may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by TERRAMAR GOLF CLUB. Therefore, CLUB DE GOLF TERRAMAR does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of these websites or their privacy practices..
Please note that before providing your personal information to these third-party websites, your privacy practices may differ from ours.
For more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy (link).